Monmouth County Health Department
Marlboro Township contracts with Monmouth County for Health Department services. The Monmouth County Health Department is responsible for the following public health services:
• Monitor health status to identify community health problems.
• Diagnose and investigate health problems and hazards in the community.
• Inform, educate, and empower people about health issues.
• Mobilize community partnerships to identify and solve health problems.
• Develop policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts.
• Enforce laws and regulations that protect health and ensure safety.
• Link people to needed personal health services and assure the provision of healthcare when otherwise available.
• Assure a competent public health personal healthcare workforce.
• Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility and quality of personal and population-based health services.
• Research for new insights and innovative solutions to health problems.
Monmouth County Health Department Website
Monmouth County Department of Health Services Directory
Health Department News and Updates
50 East Main Street
Freehold, NJ 07728
Administration Fax: 732-409-7579
Clinic Fax: 732-866-3654