Winter Storm Toby
Update # 2
March 20, 2018 3:00 pm
At this time, please note the following Township cancellations/postponements:
- Zone 2 Recycling scheduled for Wednesday, March 21 is postponed until Saturday, March 24. Please have all items curbside by 7am Saturday morning.
- The Recycling Center is closed Wednesday, March 21. It will reopen on its next scheduled day; Saturday March 24 from 8am to 4pm. Please see the recycling calendar, page 10 for details.
- The Alliance Parent Workshop ‘Navigating Your child’s Screen Time’ is cancelled. New date will be announced.
- All Marlboro Township Recreation Programs scheduled for this evening are cancelled. The Recreation Center will close at 4:30.
- The Planning board scheduled for Wednesday, March 21 is cancelled. The next scheduled meeting is April 4, 2018 at 7:30pm in Town Hall.
- The Swim Club sub-committee meeting scheduled for this evening is cancelled. Next meeting date will be announced.
- The Affordable Housing Committee meeting scheduled for tonight at 7pm is cancelled. The next scheduled meeting is April 17 at 7:00 pm in Town Hall.
- Veterans and Volunteers Committee scheduled for March 21 is cancelled. The next meeting date will be announced.
- Garbage Collection is private. Please check with your contractor regarding their schedule.
- The K-8 School district has cancelled all after school programs scheduled for March 20. Champions after care will remain open.
- The FRHSD has cancelled all after school and evening programs scheduled for March 20.
This list may not be complete. Please check with your planned activity or program schedule.