Senior Advisory Committee
The Mayor’s Senior Advisory Committee (SAC) identifies needs of the senior citizen community. SAC assists in the evaluation of township services and activities and makes recommendations for the overall well being of Marlboro Township’s senior population. SAC acts as a liaison between Marlboro Township’s senior citizens and the township administration.
- Advocated for recycling cost reduced for seniors
- Posted SCAT Program information on Ch77
- Coordinated computer classes for senior citizens
- Disseminated information on I.D. bracelets for sufferers of dementia/Alzheimer
- Shared processes regarding financial assistance for heating oil and gas bills
The Senior Advisory Committee meets at 10:30 in the Recreation Center. Please call 732-617-0100 Ext. 1333 for the next meeting date.
Mayor's Senior Advisory Committee Seeks Special Seniors
applications for the Bernice Brownstein awards can be picked up at the Recreaton Center and in the Administration Building or by Clicking Here